Thursday, March 22, 2012

Disconcerting Darling

Special? That doesn’t begin to describe her!

I often get the feeling she knows too much about sports. I was doing dishes on the day of the NHL trade deadline and Susan was calling me with the details of the Senators' Lee-for-Gilroy trade!

I often get the feeling she knows too much about electronics (see January 1, 2012 "Year of the Intervention" blog). The other day I heard Tristan ask her the difference between 3G and 4G. She went on to talk about “hertz” and television response times!

I often get the feeling she knows too much about fashion. She’s given me fair warning that narrow neckties are coming back into style.

It’s very disconcerting; I can’t keep up!

The only thing I know too much about is make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment